Contact Tekla Tedds support (Support tool)
The Support tool allows you to contact Tekla Tedds support directly. With this tool you can collect the necessary information in one support request, and safely upload your request to Tekla Tedds support.
All files you upload are treated as confidential. Only the recipient can access the files.
Create a support request
- The Support tool can be accessed via Tedds and Tedds for Word
- From Tedds, click Help menu > Contact Support
- From Tedds for Word, Click Tedds menu > Help > Support
- Please note, the Support button on the left hand side of the Tedds calculation interface does not use the Support tool.
- Log in using your Trimble Identity.
The Support tool opens and automatically fills in the application version and user information. Support tool reads your name, email address, company name and support email address from your Trimble Identity profile.
- Select a category from the list of predefined categories.
- Enter the problem description, steps to reproduce and question.
- Click Next.
Select what you want to attach. The file name, file group, file size, and file location are mentioned for each file.
By default the model file is selected.
Select the All check box, or select specific files from the Select the files list.
If you want to send some other attachments than shown in the Select the files list, click the Add extra files button and browse for the files.
- Click Next
The Support tool creates the package and shows the total attachment size. You can also check application information and operating system information before finalizing the support case creation.
- Click Create case to upload your case to Tekla Tedds support.
When the upload is complete, you will receive a notification at your email address. After a successful upload, an automatic confirmation message will be sent to you, and then Tekla Tedds support will start solving your case.
For a list of offices and resellers together with their contact information, see Offices and resellers.