Adjust the view of a sketch
When the Sketch Viewer opens or a new file is transferred to Sketch Viewer, the sketch is viewed completely filling the sketch window while maintaining the sketch’s aspect ratio. However, you can adjust the view of a sketch according to your needs. For detailed instructions, see the following paragraphs.
The following only applies to Tedds for Word.
Change the view option
On the toolbar, select one of the following view options:
- Zoom to fit: returns the sketch window to its original display state, with the sketch at the maximum size at which it fits the window
- Zoom in
- Zoom out
- Zoom previous: returns the sketch window to the previous display state
Change the background color
The Options - Default dialog box opens.
- Click Select...
- Select the color that you want to use as the background color of sketches.
The background color is saved.
Move the sketch
- On the toolbar, ensure that the Move button is selected.
- Move the mouse pointer to the point of the sketch that you want to move.
- Hold down the left mouse button and drag the selected point to the desired location.
- Release the left mouse button.