Create and modify expressions
Expressions are calculations that need be evaluated. To create and modify expressions, see the following instructions.
The following only applies to Tedds for Word.
- Type the expressions that you want to calculate.
After each expression, type
= and one of the following:
- A value
- The intermediate results symbol (#)
- The final results symbol (?)
- Calculate the expressions.
- Type over the parts that you want to change in your calculations.
- Recalculate the changed calculations and any other calculations that are affected by the changes.