Insert Tekla Warehouse content into a Tekla Structures model
You can insert certain types of content from Tekla Warehouse directly to Tekla Structures models.
For example, you can add custom components, profiles, shapes, material grades, bolt assemblies, and reinforcement to Tekla Structures catalogs.
To insert Tekla Warehouse content into a Tekla Structures model:
- In Tekla Structures, open the model.
Log in to
Tekla Warehouse and do one of the following:
- Use Search to locate the relevant content item.
- Go to My Warehouse and browse for the local or network collection from which you want to use content. Then select the collection.
Select the content item to insert.
If there are versions of the content, ensure that you insert the version that is compatible with your Tekla Structures version.
- Click Insert into model.
Follow the installing instructions:
- Make a copy of your model before starting the installation in Tekla Structures.
- In the Tekla Warehouse content installer dialog box, select what happens if a conflict occurs, and click Start installation.
- When the installation is finished, click Exit.