Create a thumbnail for a collection or content item in Tekla Warehouse
Thumbnails help other Tekla Warehouse users to find and recognize your content. Thumbnails are shown in search results and on the content pages.
For example, you can use your company logo in the thumbnail for your company's online collection to help Tekla Warehouse users recognize the owner of the content.
Create an image that represents
The image must have a 4:3 aspect ratio. For example, use sizes such as 400*300 pixels or 600*450 pixels.
- Save the image in the .jpg format.
In Tekla Warehouse, add the thumbnail to your collection or content
- Under the thumbnail area, click Edit.
- In the box that appears, click Add new.
- Select the thumbnail file type.
Depending on the thumbnail file type, do one of the following:
- For images and 3D models, click Select file. In the dialog box that appears, browse for the thumbnail file, select it, and click Open.
- For videos, type or copy the address of the video to the Video URL box.