Delete a profile from the profile catalog
- On the File menu, click to open the Modify Profile Catalog dialog box.
- Select the profile that you want to delete.
- Right-click and select Delete Profile.
- Click OK to close the Modify Profile Catalog dialog box.
- Click OK in the Save confirmation dialog box to save the changes.
Tekla Structures will continue showing parts in model views using the deleted profiles until you modify the parts or reopen the model. After that, the parts having profiles that are not available in the profile catalog, are shown as sticks without a profile.
If the deleted profile used a custom custom cross-section definition, delete it separately to also remove the cross-section from your model.