Add a rule to the profile catalog
- On the File menu, click to open the Modify Profile Catalog dialog box.
Right-click any existing rule and select
The Profile manager rules dialog box appears.
Define the rule properties.
- Enter a rule name in the Rule name box.
- Select the Profile type to which the rule is applied.
Name filter string that defines the new rule.
By default, the wildcard symbol (*) is entered, meaning “all entries”.
For example, to group all catalog entries with names beginning with A, enter A* in the Name filter string box, or to group all catalog entries with names containing 100, enter *100*. Tekla Structures groups the catalog entries that meet your criteria under the new rule.
- Click OK to close the Profile manager rules dialog box.
- Click OK to close the Modify Profile Catalog dialog box.
OK in the
Save confirmation dialog box to save the changes.
You can add a next level rule that creates a subgroup under an existing rule. Use the Add Next Level Rule command to add the next level rule.