Link a Tekla Structures model to a Trimble Connect project
To start collaboration between Tekla Structures and Trimble Connect, you need to link your Tekla Structures model to a Trimble Connect project.
To start linking your model
to a Trimble Connect project, do either of the following:
- To link a new model, select the Start Trimble Connect collaboration check box while creating the model,
- To link an open model, go to the File menu and select .
According to your needs, do
either of the following:
To link the model to a new Trimble Connect project, type a name for the project in the field at the top of the Select project dialog box.
To link the model to an existing Trimble Connect project, select the project from the list at the top of the Select project dialog box.
- Select the geographical location of the project from the Project Server Location list.
- Select your Trimble Connect license from the License list.
- Click Create or OK.
The model is linked to the selected Trimble Connect project. You can now start working and, for example, download or upload reference models, add Connect models as overlays on top of the model, or add ToDo notes.
Unlink a Tekla Structures model from the Trimble Connect project
- On the File menu, click .
- To confirm unlinking the model from the linked Trimble Connect project, click OK.