Export reference model change detection results to Excel
The exported Excel file contains all or changed properties that are visible in the reference model changes list. The information is exported in the current language.
Objects that are filtered out using comparison set filtering are not exported.
Columns in export:
- When the reference model change management is active and the changes list is displayed, click Export to Excel.
- Filter which properties are shown in the property changes list and exported to the Excel file by using the comparison set filtering.
- In the
Export to Excel dialog box, define the needed settings:
- Template: Select a new Excel template for the export.
- Export without column headers: If you do not want to show the column headers in the Excel sheet, select this option.
- Export details: Exports all property details. Property details are shown collapsed by default. When you open the collapsed details by clicking the plus (+) button, all details are listed under titles Name, Old value and New value.
- Changed details only : Only exports those property details that have changed between reference model versions.
- If you want to save the settings in a properties file to be loaded and used in other exports, enter a name and click Save.
- When you are ready, click
The changes list is exported to an Excel spreadsheet.
If you want, you can save the Excel where ever you want.
Example of the exported Excel when the Export details option has not been selected.
Example of the exported Excel when the Export details option has been selected. If you include details in the export, all property details are listed, and the detail rows are by default collapsed. You can open the details by clicking the plus (+) button.
Example of the exported Excel when the Export details and Changed details only options have been selected.