Create a report of selected drawings
You can create a report of several drawings that include the desired model objects.
- Create drawings of the parts you want to include in the report.
- Open the model.
- On the Drawings & reports tab, click Document manager.
Document manager, select the drawings you want to include in the report.
To select multiple drawings, hold down Ctrl and then click the drawings you want to select.
- On the Drawings & reports tab, click Reports.
Select a drawing report template from the list.
For example, select Drawing_List or Drawing_Revision_History.
- If needed, enter the report titles you want to use under Titles in reports.
- If needed, enter a new name for the report file in the Name box.
- If needed, set the report options on the Options tab.
Create from selected.
Tekla Structures automatically selects all the parts in the selected drawings and includes them in the report.