Select the work plane
If you have defined base points or saved work planes, you can use the Work plane handler toolbar to select which work plane you currently have in use in the model.
By default, the Work plane handler toolbar is located at the bottom of the screen.
You can select among the following work planes:
- Model origin (if project base point is set somewhere else)
- Project base point
- All base points you have defined
- All work planes you have set and saved
The symbol for model origin is different if the project base point is set to model origin, or if the project base point is set somewhere else.
Add a work plane to the toolbar
- Set a work plane in the model.
- On the Work plane handler toolbar, enter a name for the work plane in the Select work plane box.
- Click the
button to add the new work plane to the list.
If needed, you can rename your work plane by double-clicking it and entering a new name.
- To remove a work plane from the list, click the button.
By default, the Work plane handler toolbar is located at the bottom of the screen. If you are unable to find the toolbar, click , and in the Toolbars list ensure that the Work plane handler toolbar is selected.