Allow exceptions in firewall for lmgrd.exe and tekla.exe
You need to allow the applications tekla.exe and lmgrd.exe to operate through the firewall on the license server computer to enable licensing traffic.
To allow exceptions for lmgrd.exe and tekla.exe on the license server computer:
- Press the Windows logo key + R on your keyboard to show the Run dialog box, then type firewall.cpl and press Enter.
- In the left pane, click Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall or Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall (depending on the operating system).
Allowed programs or
Allowed apps (depending on the operating system), click
Administrator permission is required. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, enter the password or confirm.
- Click Allow another program or Allow another app (depending on the operating system).
Browse to browse for the
\Server folder on the computer, select lmgrd.exe and click
By default, the path is ...\Tekla\License\Server.
- Click Add to add lmgrd.exe to the Allowed programs or Allowed apps and features list (depending on the operating system).
- Select both Home/Work (Private) or Private (depending on the operating system) and Public check boxes next to lmgrd.exe.
- Allow the exceptions also for tekla.exe by repeating the steps 4 – 7.
- Click OK to confirm the changes.