Set drawing view projection type
Projection type defines how Tekla Structures places the projections of a part in cast unit, single-part, and assembly drawings. Projection type affects the order of the views in the drawing.
- On the Drawings & reports tab, click Drawing properties and select the drawing type.
- Load the properties you want to change.
- Click Layout and go to the Other tab.
Select one of the following:
First angle (also referred to as European projection).
Third angle (also referred to as American projection).
- To save the properties in the properties file, click Save.
- Click OK and create the drawing.