Add automatic dimensions to general arrangement drawings
In the general arrangement drawing General - Dimensioning Properties dialog box, you can create part, grid and overall dimensions, and control the way they are created. You can experiment with different combinations of options to achieve different kinds of dimensioning effects.
- On the Drawings & reports tab, click .
- Load drawing properties that are as close to the ones you need as possible.
- Click Dimensioning...
- Select the dimensions to create and modify the related settings.
- On the Grid tab, adjust the grid dimension and overall dimension creation settings and the positioning of the dimensions.
- On the Parts tab, adjust part dimension creation settings and the positioning of the dimensions.
- Click OK and create the drawing.