Add a printer instance
You need to add printer instances in
Printer Catalog to be able to print. This applies to printing when the advanced option
XS_USE_OLD_PLOT_DIALOG is set to
- On the File menu, click .
- In Printer Catalog, click an existing printer instance that has similar settings to the one you want to add.
- Enter a new name for the new printer instance in the box under the Printer instances list.
- Click Add.
- Click Browse... to access the Select Printer dialog box, which shows a list of Microsoft Windows printer drivers currently configured in your system.
- Click a printer driver and then OK.
- Select the paper size.
- Enter the print area in Print area h*b (height and width).
- If necessary, use Offset for print origin to move the drawing print origin.
Gray Scale or
If you select Color, Tekla Structures prints lines with the colors defined in the drawing properties.
- Click Color table... to map pen size to the on-screen line color. The background color is not printed.
- Click Update.
- Click OK.
- Confirm that you want to save changes to the model folder.