Copy an analysis part
You can create copies of existing analysis parts together with the applied properties and node offsets.
For example, you can use copying to apply analysis settings to multiple repeated frames. First apply the correct analysis settings to one frame. Then copy the settings to other similar frames.
- On the Analysis & design tab, click A&D models.
- In the Analysis & Design Models dialog box, select the analysis model that includes the part you want to copy and uses the analysis part properties you want to use.
- In the physical model, select the part to copy.
Do one of the following:
- On the Edit tab, click Copy.
- Right-click and select Copy.
- Pick the origin for the copying.
Pick one or more destination points.
If there is an identical physical part at a destination point, Tekla Structures creates an analysis part with settings identical to the original.
If there already was an analysis part at a destination point, Tekla Structures modifies the analysis part.
If a physical part at the destination point is not yet included in the analysis model, Tekla Structures adds the part to the analysis model.
To stop copying, do one of the following:
- Press Esc.
- Right-click and select Interrupt.