Slab deflections handbook
In Tekla Structural Designer you can choose to adopt a rigorous approach to slab deflection calculation using iterative cracked section analysis.
Note: Tekla Structural Designer's iterative cracked section analysis for slab deflections is only available for the Eurocode and ACI/AISC Head Code.
- To begin, see Get started with slab deflection analysis
- To define event sequences in Tekla Structural Designer, see Work with event sequences.
- To set up the deflection checks and place check lines, see Work with check lines.
- To perform the analysis, see Run a slab deflection analysis
- To investigate the results, see Slab deflection results and reports.
- For further information, see Slab deflection concepts, workflows and examples