Copy and rotate objects
To copy, or copy and rotate objects, see the following instructions.
- Select the objects that you want to copy.
- On the Edit tab, click Copy.
- If you want to rotate the object when you copy it, in the Properties window, type the rotation about the Z axis.
- Click the reference node.
Click the point where you want to copy the reference node.
Tekla Structural Designer moves the selected member to the new location, and rotates them according to the specified rotation value.
- Place more copies in your model, or press Esc to finish.