Interactive concrete beam design
Opening the Interactive Beam Design Dialog
The Interactive Beam Design dialog box can be opened from any of the 2D or 3D Views as follows:
- Right-click the member you want to design interactively.
Select Interactive Design... (Static or RSA as required).
The Interactive Beam Design dialog is displayed.
- Interactively adjust the reinforcement as required until the design is satisfactory.
Changing the bar pattern used in the Interactive Beam Design Dialog
- If the Interactive Beam Design dialog box is open, click Cancel to close it.
- If necessary, re-select the beam to be designed.
- Change the Top and Bottom longitudinal bar pattern in the Properties Window as required.
- Hover the cursor over the beam until its outline is highlighted, then right-click.
- From the context menu select Interactive Design...