The Copy Properties command allows you to graphically copy a specified element parameter (such as web openings, shear connectors, or transverse reinforcement) from a source member to other valid target members. To copy properties from one member to another, see the following instructions.
- Open a view and change the view regime to Review View.
- On the Review tab, click Copy Properties.
- Go to the Properties window.
- In the Attribute list, select the parameter that you want to copy.
- In the model, click the member from which you want to copy the parameter.
- Do one of the following:
- Click an individual member to which you want to copy the parameter.
- Hold down the left mouse button and drag a box around multiple members to which you want to copy the parameter.
Tekla Structural Designer copies the parameter to the selected members.