Review the production statuses of items
You can review the production statuses of main mark items in the current production control job in the Production Status dialog box.
- In the Select Production Control Job dialog box, select a job and click the Production Control ribbon tab.
- On the menu, select .
- To only review the production statuses of particular items, in the Production Status Filters dialog box, select a filter type in the Type list, and click Select.
In the Filter dialog box, do one of the following depending on the filter type:
- Click the arrow buttons to move the values that you want to review to the Included list.
- Type the maximum and minimum values for the items that you want to review.
To further limit the items that you want to review, repeat steps 3 to 5 for all necessary filter types.
- Click checkboxes next to the item properties that you want to view in the left-hand pane and at the bottom of the dialog box.
- If you do not want to view the production status of items without piece tracking or load tracking, select the Exclude Accessories without Piece/Load Tracking checkbox.
- Click OK to view the production statuses of the selected items.
The Production Status dialog box opens, displaying the production stations, field stations, and shipping conditions of items in the current production control job.
Completed stations and operations are highlighted with green. The completion date is also displayed.
All work that is in progress is highlighted with yellow.
If no progress has been made regarding the station or operation, items are highlighted with red.
Note that you can export the production status information as a Microsoft Excel worksheet. Right-click anywhere in the display area of the Production Status dialog box, and in the context menu, select Export to Excel.