Show where grades and dimensions are used
If you cannot delete a grade or a dimension from the material database because it is used somewhere else in Tekla EPM, you can view the jobs in which the grade or dimension is used.
- In the shape list in the Shape / Grade / Size Maintenance dialog box, select a shape.
- Depending on whether you want to view the jobs that use a particular grade or a particular dimension, open the Grades or Dimensions tab.
- Select the grade or dimension.
- Click the Shape / Grade / Size Maintenance ribbon tab.
In the menu, select Show Where The Selected Dimension/Grade
A dialog box opens, listing the jobs where the grade or dimension is used.
- Once you have viewed the locations, click OK to close the dialog box.
You can change the grade or dimension used in the listed jobs, so that it is safe to delete the selected grade or dimension from the material database.
If necessary, you can also delete the grade or dimension even if it is used somewhere else in Tekla EPM by using the Force Delete command.