Add a supplier warehouse
Use the Pricing Type Maintenance command to add a supplier warehouse, or pricing set, to the pricing database.
Note that you can also modify and delete existing supplier warehouses in the Pricing Type Maintenance dialog box.
- Click the Maintenance ribbon tab.
- On the menu, select Pricing Maintenance.
- In the Select Supplier dialog box, click the Pricing ribbon tab.
- On the menu, select Pricing Type Maintenance.
- At the bottom of the Pricing Type Maintenance dialog box, click New.
In the Description field, type the name of the new supplier.
- If you want the supplier warehouse to allow adding special prices for material dimensions, select the Use Special Price check box.
- To allow pricing material dimensions in an estimate that do not exist in the selected supplier warehouse, select the Use next larger size if no exact match check box.
- If you are using multiple currencies in Tekla EPM, in the Currency list, select the currency that the new supplier warehouse will use.
- Select the Copy Data From check box, and select which existing supplier you want to use as the basis of the new supplier warehouse.
The new supplier is added to the list.
- To close the Pricing Type Maintenance dialog box, click the Close button (X) in the upper-right corner.
The new supplier warehouse is now available in the Select Supplier dialog box, and you can modify the pricing of the new supplier warehouse according to your needs.