Print requests for information
Use the Print Selected RFIs command to print one or multiple requests for information.
In the Request For Information dialog box, select the requests that you want to print.
To select multiple requests, hold down Ctrl.
To select a range of subsequent requests, hold down Shift.
- Click the Request For Information ribbon tab.
- On the menu, select Print Selected RFIs.
In the Print
RFI dialog box, select or clear the following check boxes
according to your needs:
Show Company Logo (If Exists)
When selected, your company logo is visible in the requests.
Include Impact Text
When selected, Tekla EPM includes text regarding the importance of the requested information and the delay that may be caused if the response is not sent on time.
- If necessary, in the Additional Pages field, type the number of pages you want to add to the request for the attachments to be included.
In the Author field, type the name of the author.
If you do not type a name in the Author field, Tekla EPM uses the name of your company instead.
- In the Copies field, type the number of printed copies.
- Click Change Printer.
- In the Select Printer dialog box, click a printer to select it.
- Click OK.
- Click Print RFI.