Renumber a combining job
You can renumber a job to re-establish the desired item number increments.
- In the Select Combining Job dialog box, select the job that you want to renumber.
- At the bottom of the dialog box, click Renumber.
- In the Select the pages to renumber dialog box, click the arrow buttons to move the pages that you want to renumber to the Included list.
- Click OK.
- In the Starting item # field, type a new starting number.
In the Item
increment field, type the desired numbering increment.
For example, use 1 for single digit (1, 2, 3, ...), 5 for increments of five (5, 10, 15, ...), and 10 for increments on ten (10, 20, 30, ...).
- To renumber the job, click OK.