Filter information in the PO # dialog box
Use the Filter command to create filters that are commonly used in the PO # dialog box. For example, you can create filters to only display the items that have been received. You can also save the filters for later use.
- In the PO # dialog box, click the Purchase Order ribbon tab.
- On the menu, select Filter.
To filter the displayed items
according to selected criteria, in the Purchase Order Filters dialog box, select a filter type in the Type list, and click Select.
Note that if you have saved a filter in the Purchase Order Report Filters dialog box when creating global receiving reports, the saved filter will also be available as a filter in the PO # dialog box for all purchase orders.
- In the Filter dialog box, click the arrow buttons to move the items that you want to display to the Included list.
If you want to further filter the information displayed in the PO # dialog box, repeat steps 3 to 5 for different items.
If you want to clear all filter settings, click Reset.
To save commonly used filters,
do the following:
- Click Filter Types in the lower-left corner.
- Click New.
- Type a description for the filter type.
Create the filter
For more information, see steps 3 to 5.
- Click Add.
To close the dialog
box, click the Close button (X) in the upper-right
The newly created filter type is selected in the Filter Types list.
- To apply the filter type, click Set.
According to your needs, do one
of the following:
- To use the filter, click Apply Filter.
- To use the filter in the job and save it until a new filter is set or the filter is
cleared, click Apply Filter & Save.
Note that the filter will remain in use even if you close and re-open the job. After you clear the filters, the filter settings cannot be used again.
The Purchase Order Filters dialog box closes, and the PO # dialog box is filtered according to the filter you applied.
To display all information in the PO # dialog box again, click Clear Filters at the top of the PO # dialog box.