View requests for information
On the Requests for Information (RFI's) page, you can view and filter the incoming and outgoing requests, and show the details or attachments of individual requests.
- On the homepage, scroll to the job whose requests for information you want to view.
The job information view opens.
Do one of the following:
- At the top of the page, tap Requests for Information (RFI's).
- In the Requests for Information (RFI's) box, tap View.
To find the request that you
want to view, do any of the following:
- Scroll to find the request.
- Set a filter that only shows the desired requests.
For more information on filters, see Set and clear filters.
The total number of incoming and outgoing requests, the number of outstanding requests, and the number of overdue requests is shown at the top of the page. The individual requests are listed below.
- To view the details and attachments of a request, click on the right side of the request.
- To open an attached file, click the file name.