View cut lists and process items
In Tekla EPM Go, you can both view the cut lists saved for a job in Tekla EPM , and cut the items that have not yet been processed.
- On the homepage, scroll to the job whose cut lists you want to view and modify.
The job information view opens.
Do any of the following:
- At the top of the page, tap Prepared Cut Lists.
- In the Prepared Cut Lists section, tap Prepared Cut Lists.
The cut lists that match the current filters are shown.
Note that only cut lists that have been saved for the current job in Tekla EPM desktop application are shown.
The Invalidated column shows the number of items whose cutting pattern has changed. Any items that have 0 in the Invalidated column can be cut.
If the desired cut lists are not shown, tap the Filters button () in the upper-right corner and set the filters so that you can see the desired items. For more information on filters, see Set and clear filters.
- To view the details of a particular cut list, tap the cut list name in the Title column.
The cut list view opens, showing all the items in the cut list. The items on a green background have already been cut, whereas the items on a gray background have not yet been cut.
If necessary, you can view the list of material items that need to be cut by tapping Pick List.
If CNC files have been attached to cut list items, a CNC files button is shown on the right side of the Pick List button. By clicking the CNC files button, you can download a .zip package that contains all CNC files added for the items in the cut list.
Note that items that are on order and have not yet been received cannot be cut.
- In the View column of an uncut item, tap the button.
Tap the Process button.
The details of the cut list are shown.
- Modify the quantity of pieces to be cut, the drop length, and the inventory locations according to your needs.
If necessary, tap the
Drop must be reserved for
project list and select the job for which you want to reserve the drop
Depending on the company standard settings set by your administrator, you might or might not be able to select another job in the Drop must be reserved for project list.
- Tap Cut it!
- To confirm cutting the item, tap Confirm!
When the item is cut, the background of the item turns green in the cut list view. The status and cutting date and time are updated.
You can continue cutting other items according to your needs.