Import assemblies and parametric assemblies
Besides labor time, you can also import assemblies and parametric assemblies. To be imported, the assemblies and parametric assemblies need to be saved as text files. You can use the imported assemblies and parametric assemblies in any estimating job.
- Click the File ribbon tab in the upper-left corner of the Tekla EPM window.
- On the File menu, select Import.
In the navigation tree on the
left side of the Import dialog box, select one of the following depending on the assembly type:
- Click the ... button.
- In the Open dialog box, browse to find the text file that you want to import.
- Select the file and click Open.
- Click Import.
View the status of the import
If necessary, you can view the import details and errors in a text file by clicking the Open Import Log button.
- To close the dialog box, click the Close button (X) in the upper-right corner.