Clear all information from log tables
All actions that are performed in Tekla EPM are saved in log tables. Administrators can use the Clear Log Tables command to manually clear extra logs from particular actions made by the Tekla EPM in the company.
- Click the File ribbon tab in the upper-left corner of the Tekla EPM window.
- On the File menu, select Administration.
- Click the Administration ribbon tab.
- On the menu, select Clear Log Tables.
- To confirm clearing the log tables, click Yes in the confirmation dialog box.