Tekla License Service update April 2020 (3.01)
Tekla Structural Designer
Link to download
These updates are only required if you are using a Tekla Online license and are only required on your client machines
Both the 32-bit & the 64-bit version of this patch are required
This will upgrade your Tekla Structural License 3.00 to 3.01
Tekla Online Licensing
- [TEDDS-4367]1 Fixed Tekla Tedds for Word failing to start and hanging on the Microsoft Word splash screen if the existing Trimble identity login details were greater than 14 hours old.
- [TEDDS-4367]1 Fixed all applications losing active license after 14 hours due to Trimble Identity login details not being refreshed before they expire.
- [TSD-6732]1 Fixed the Automatic license method not working for all applications.
- [TSD-6707]1 Fixed Tekla Portal Frame Designer not allowing integrated connection design when using a Tekla Online License.
- Improved the user experience when using multiple Tekla products in interop scenarios, the Trimble Identity login screen no longer appears momentarily when the Stay Signed option is enabled.
1 This number is an internal reference number and can be quoted to your local Support Department should further information on an item be required.