Update dimension weights for newly added shapes
Use the Global Edit - Dimension Values command to update the unit weights of material groups when material weight standards change. For example, you can use the Global Edit - Dimension Values command to update the weights of newly added shapes. Tekla EPM then calculates the weights based on the existing dimensions.
- In the Shape / Grade / Size Maintenance dialog box, click the Shape / Grade / Size Maintenance ribbon tab.
- In the menu, select Global Edit - Dimension Values.
- In the list at the top of the Shapes / Grades / Sizes Global Edit - Dimension Values dialog box, select the desired shape.
- In the Material list, select the desired material group.
- In the field on the right side of the Material list, define the weight of the material.
- Click the arrow buttons to move the dimensions whose weights you want to update to the Included list.
- Click Save.