Modify the properties of multiple dimensions
Use the Global Edit command to modify the settings of multiple dimensions of a particular shape at once. For example, using the Global Edit command can be useful when changing the revaluation settings for all dimensions of a shape.
The Global Edit command is only available for shapes that belong to the Plate and Angle material groups. For other material groups, you need to modify each dimension separately.
- In the Shape / Grade / Size Maintenance dialog box, click the Shape / Grade / Size Maintenance ribbon tab.
- On the menu, select Global Edit.
- In the Shape list at the top of the Shapes / Grades / Sizes Global Edit dialog box, select the shape whose dimensions you want to modify.
- Click the arrow buttons to move the dimensions that you want to modify to the Included list.
Modify any dimension properties
according to your needs.
For example, you can modify the scrap length or the kerf.
- Select check boxes next to the properties that you want to update.
- Click Update.
The dimensions in the Included list are updated according to the changes you made.