Create, modify, and delete transmittal items
In the Transmittal Item Maintenance dialog box, you can create, modify, and delete commonly used items that are sent with a transmittal. These items also appear in the transmittal document. Creating transmittal items saves time, because you do not have to type each item manually when you create a transmittal in the Transmittals dialog box. Instead, you can select existing transmittal items in the Items list.
To access the Transmittal Item Maintenance dialog box, do the following:
Click the Maintenance ribbon tab.
On the menu, select .
Create a transmittal item
- Click New.
- Type a description for the transmittal item.
- Click Add.
Modify a transmittal item
- In the list, select the transmittal item that you want to modify.
- Modify the item description.
- Click Edit to save the changes.
Delete a transmittal item
Note that deleting a transmittal item is permanent and cannot be undone.
- In the list, select the transmittal item that you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- To permanently delete the transmittal item, click Yes in the confirmation dialog box.