View a drawing
Use the Drawing Files command to open and view a specific drawing. Note that only drawings that have files attached to them can be viewed.
- On the right side of an open project management job, click Drawing Log.
- In the context menu, select the drawing log in which the drawing is stored.
- In the drawing log, select the drawing.
Do one of the following:
- Double-click the drawing.
- Click the Drawing Log ribbon tab, and in the menu, select Drawing Files.
If the file has multiple
revisions, in the Files dialog box, click the arrow on the right side of the Revision list and select the revision that you want to open.
If you double-clicked a drawing to open it, the latest revision of the selected drawing is automatically opened.
- Click OK to open the drawing.