Add multiple items to a sequence
Use the Sequence All Selected to add mulitple selected production control items to a sequence. Note that you can only use the Sequence All Selected command if the items have not yet been added to another sequence.
- In the Production Control dialog box, select the items that you want to add to a sequence.
- Click the Production Control ribbon tab.
- On the File menu, select .
In the Sequence
All dialog box, do one of the following:
- To add the items to an existing sequence, click the arrow on the right side of the Sequence field, and select a sequence in the list.
- To add the items to a new sequence, type a new sequence number in the Sequence field.
- Click Sequence All.
The items are added to the selected sequence.