Manage the sequences and lots of selected production control items
You can add individual material items to a sequence, or remove some or all pieces of a material from a sequence.
- In the Production Control dialog box, select the main member of an item whose sequences you want to modify.
- In the lower-right corner of the dialog box, click Edit Sequences.
- In the Set Sequences dialog box, use the arrow buttons to move the items whose sequences you want to edit to the right side.
- In the Quantity to Update field, define the number of pieces whose sequence will be updated.
- Select the Update Sequence check box.
To adjust the item's sequence, do one of the following:
- To add the item to an existing sequence, click the arrow on the right side of the New Sequence field and select a sequence in the list.
To add the item to a new sequence, type the number of the new sequence in New Sequence field.
To remove the item from a sequence, leave the New Sequence field blank.
To adjust the item's lot, do one of the following:
- To add the item to an existing lot, click the arrow on the right side of the New Lot # field and select a lot in the list.
To add the item to a new lot, type the number of the new lot in New Lot # field.
To remove the item from a lot, leave the New Lot # field blank.
- To update the items' sequence and lot information, click Update Sequences.
- To close the dialog box, click the Close button (X) in the upper-right corner.