How can I use a 3Dconnexion mouse with Tekla Structures?
QuestionHow can I use a 3Dconnexion mouse with Tekla Structures?
AnswerThis article explains the steps required to set up a 3Dconnexion mouse so that it works with Tekla Structures.
First download the 3Dconnexion Device Installer from Tekla Warehouse here
- Uninstall the 3DConnexion native drivers
- Open Tekla Structures (the version in which you wish to use your 3D mouse)
- Open a model or create a new one
- Run the 3DConnexionInstaller_<version>.exe that you downloaded from Tekla Warehouse. Copy it directly to the root of C:\ and run it as administrator
- Shut down and restart Tekla Structures. Now try using the 3Dconnexion mouse in any model you open.