Adjust the view of a sketch
When the Sketch Viewer opens or a new file is transferred to Sketch Viewer, the sketch is viewed completely filling the sketch window while maintaining the sketch’s aspect ratio. However, you can adjust the view of a sketch according to your needs. For detailed instructions, see the following paragraphs.
The following only applies to Tedds for Word.
Change the view option
- Zoom to fit: returns the sketch window to its original display state, with the sketch at the maximum size at which it fits the window
- Zoom in
- Zoom out
- Zoom previous: returns the sketch window to the previous display state
Change the background color
The Options - Default dialog box opens.
- Click Select...
- Select the color that you want to use as the background color of sketches.
The background color is saved.
Move the sketch
- On the toolbar, ensure that the Move button is selected.
- Move the mouse pointer to the point of the sketch that you want to move.
- Hold down the left mouse button and drag the selected point to the desired location.
- Release the left mouse button.