1. ProNest Integration Overview
Tekla EPM Tekla EPM GO
This Tekla EPM to ProNest Integration is designed to reduce the effort in making EPM and ProNest work together. Specifically, we hope to reduce or eliminate the manual double-entry of inventory and parts.
- Tekla EPM 2019 or newer
- ProNest 2019 or newer
- ProNest DataSync 2019 or newer
What to do
- Before starting, Make sure that ProNest and Data Sync are communicating.
- Then set up EPM and ProNest to work together.
- Send ProNest the current EPM inventory. (This can be done automatically).
- Or (optionally), import inventory and/or remnants from ProNest into EPM.
- Send a combining run to ProNest for nesting (and get the results back again).
- Update EPM inventory from the ProNest cut list.
- Here's a cheat sheet, once you understand the process, and just need reminding what to do next.