Get started with Tekla Structures
Tekla Structures is a building information modeling (BIM) software for structural engineers, detailers, fabricators, and contractors. With Tekla Structures, you can create information-rich 3D models of all structures and materials, such as steel, precast and cast-in-place concrete, and timber.
If your administrator does not do it for you, install and license Tekla Structures
Using Tekla Structures you can
- create detailed and accurate constructible 3D models
- create structures regardless of material, size or complexity
- estimate, plan and manage your projects
- provide open, readable data for manufacturing and for exporting to other solutions
- collaborate with different project parties and integrate with other solutions
- share you models and enable multiple users working on the same project
- produce drawings and reports from the 3D model. Drawings and reports react to modifications in the model, and they are always up-to-date.
- enhance communication and coordination using the model from design and detailing to the construction site
Additionally, you can extend Tekla Structures with Tekla Warehouse that is a free, global BIM storage of Tekla Structures add-ons, libraries and templates. If needed, you can further customizeTekla Structures to better suit your needs with Tekla Open API, the application interface.
Tekla Structures is a global software solution that has different configurations to match the different needs worldwide, and that is available in a wide range of languages, and adapted to local requirements with the help of localized environments.