Show the utilization ratio of parts
Once you have exported an analysis model to an analysis application and run the analysis, you can view the analysis results. To perform a visual check, you can use different colors to show the utilization ratio of the steel parts in an object group in the physical model.
Before you start, ensure that you have saved the analysis results using the Get results or Get results for selected command on the correct analysis model.
- Create an object group that includes the parts whose utilization ratio you want to show.
- On the View tab, click Representation.
Object Representation dialog box:
- Select the object group whose utilization ratios you want to show.
- In the Color column, select Color by analysis utility check from the list.
Utility Ratio Ranges dialog box:
- Set the ranges of ratio for each of the colors that Tekla Structures uses to show safe and unsafe parts.
- Click OK.
- In the Object Representation dialog box, click Modify.
Tekla Structures shows the utilization ratio of the steel parts in the selected analysis model using the following colors: