Tekla Structural Designer 2021 hardware recommendations
System requirements for effective operation
- Highest affordable performance recommended.
- Memory requirements are highly dependent on model content.
- Operating systems must be running the latest service packs / updates.
- Graphics: 1600 x 900 resolution (1920 x 1080 or higher
- 1GB or higher of dedicated RAM.
- Utilizes HOOPS Visualize, a third party graphics engine available from Tech Soft 3D. To check your adapter’s compatibility visit the HOOPS developer website for HOOPS 25.x, DirectX and OpenGL requirements.
- Disk space: 1GB or more of free space for installation
- Operational disk space requirements are highly dependent on model content.
Internet connection: Required for access to Online Services and some documentation.
- Tekla Structural License Service 3.00 including Sentinel RMS 9.5
License Server: The latest version of the Tekla Structural Licence Service, at time of release, is shipped and installed with the software. If you have chosen to have a separate licence server, it is always our recommendation that you also run the latest version of the Tekla Structural License Service on it to ensure compatibility. Please see System Requirements for specific version details.
The application is tested and supported on the following business versions of Microsoft Windows with the latest updates applied:
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit