If necessary, you can graphically copy the section size applied to a member to other members in the model. For more information, see the following paragraphs.
- Open a view and change the view regime to Review View.
- On the Review tab, click Show/Alter State.
- Go to the Properties window.
- In the Attribute list, select Section.
- Set Mode to Copy.
- In Material type, select the desired material type.
You can use a characteristic filter to reduce the elements displayed in the model.
- In the model, click the element from which you want to copy a section size.
- Click the elements to which you want to copy the section size.
The section size is copied to the selected elements.