Open an estimating job
To open an existing estimating job, do the following:
- At the top of the Tekla PowerFab window, click the Estimating button.
In the Select Estimating Job dialog box, select the job that you want to open.
Jobs whose statuses are set to Closed are not shown by default. To show closed jobs, select the Show Closed Jobs checkbox.
- Double-click the job, or click Open.
The Estimating dialog box opens.
- The quantity, length, weight, surface area, and work time in hours for each of the selected items, all of the selected items, all items visible in the job, and the entire job.
- Pounds per hour and hours per ton calculations for the selected items, all items visible in the job, and the entire job.
(2) Find: Click to find items in the job. You can select if you want to find items of a specific shape, material grade, or material dimension, or a particular item in the job. For more information, see Find estimating items.
You can now continue to adding new items, or modifying and deleting existing items.