Use the Print Drawings - Selected command to print one or multiple drawings that are stored in a drawing log. Note that you can only print drawings that have attached files.
In the open drawing
log, select the drawings that you want to print.
To select multiple drawings, hold down Ctrl.
To select a range of subsequent drawings, hold down Shift.
- Click the Drawing Log ribbon tab.
- On the menu, select Print Drawings - Selected.
- In the Select Printer dialog box, click a printer to select it.
- Click OK.
- In the Enter Value dialog box, type the number of the printed copies.
- Click OK to print the drawings.