Import, view, or delete advance shipment notices
In the Advance Shipment Notice dialog box, you can import advance shipment notices from XML files to Tekla EPM. You can also view the shipment details of an advance shipment notice, or delete any unnecessary advance shipment notices.
- Click the Maintenance ribbon tab.
- On the menu, select .
The Advance Shipment Notice dialog box opens.
Import an advance shipment notice
- At the bottom of the Advance Shipment Notice dialog box, click Load ASN.
- In the Open dialog box, browse to find the XML file that you want to import.
Select the file and click Open.
If the order number in the XML file does not match any existing purchase orders, the Enter Value dialog box opens.
- Click the arrow on the right side of the list, and select the purchase order to which you want to import the XML file.
- Click OK.
- In the Load Advance Shipment Notice dialog box, view the progress of the import process.
- When the import is completed, click Close at the bottom of the dialog box.
The advance shipment notice has now been imported for the selected purchase order. If necessary, you can view the details of the advance shipment notice.
View the details of an advance shipment notice
- In the Advance Shipment Notice dialog box, select the advance shipment notice whose details you want to view.
- Click Details.
View the advance shipment notice.
Click the various tabs and buttons to show different details about the advance shipment notice.
- To close the dialog box, click the Close button (X) in the upper-right corner.
Delete an advance shipment notice
Note that deleting an advance shipment notice is permanent and cannot be undone. This means that you need to re-import the XML file to view the advance shipment notice again.
- In the Advance Shipment Notice dialog box, select the advance shipment notice that you want to delete.
- Click Delete ASN.
- To permanently delete the advance shipment notice, click Yes in the confirmation dialog box.