View the project schedule of a job
You can view the current schedule of a project in Tekla EPM Go. Note that project schedules can only be modified in the Tekla EPM desktop application.
- On the homepage, scroll to the job whose drawings you want to view.
The job information view opens.
- Tap the file menu icon in the upper-left corner.
On the menu, select Project.
The project schedule opens.
To change which information is viewed in the project schedule, do any of the
- To change the scale with which the project schedule is viewed, select an option above the project schedule, and tap Show it! to update the project schedule.
- To collapse or expand the tasks in the project schedule, in the Rows section, tap the available buttons to collapse or expand the rows.
- To change which properties are shown in the project schedule, in the Columns section, select or clear check boxes next to the properties that you want to see or do not want to see.