Modify a requisition
You can modify all properties of a requisition at any time, except for the requisition number.
- At the top of the Tekla EPM window, click the Purchasing button.
- In the Select Requisition/Purchase Order dialog box, ensure that you are on the Requisitions tab.
- Select the requisition that you want to modify.
- Click Edit.
On the General tab of the Requisition Edit dialog box, modify the requisition properties according to your needs.
The properties marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory information.
Requisition Date *
The date of the requisition.Tekla EPM automatically uses the current date. To change the date, do one of the following:
Type the date in the Requisition Date field.
The acceptable formats are YYYY/MM/DD, YY/MM/DD, MM/DD/YYYY, and MM/DD/YY.
Click the arrow on the right side of the Requisition Date field and select a date in the calendar.
Any description of the requisition.
Type a description in the Description field.
The groups where the requisition belongs to.
Setting requisition groups for the requisition helps you to sort requisitions in the Select Requisition/Purchase Order dialog box.To set requisition groups, do one of the following:
Type new requisition group names in the Requisition Group fields.
Click the arrows on the right side of the Requisition Group fields, and select existing requisition groups in the lists.
Sets the auto-increment for item numbers in the requisition.
The auto-increment allows the items to be added in the list according to your needs, without having to renumber the other items in the requisition.
For example, if items should be numbered as 10, 20, 30, ..., the input increment should be set to 10. If the auto-increment of item numbers is not necessary, type 1 in the Item Increment field.
- On the Notes tab, modify the notes about the requisition.
- Click the buttons at the bottom of the Requisition Edit dialog box to adjust the combining optimizations, suppliers, and input and display units.
- Click Save to update the requisition.
The Requisition Edit dialog box closes.