US Cast in Place Modeling Tutorials
United States (Imperial)
Here is a collection of modeling tutorials, many of which are specifically geared towards concrete modeling. You can save this link to your favorites and use it as the launch page to view the concrete training videos. The first set are basic introduction videos for general viewing and orientation. The second set will guide you through basic modeling of a simple structure.
Before you begin, you will need to download a few files if you intend to follow along. You can download them by clicking on the attachment at the top of this page.
Tekla Structures First Steps
Click the tutorials in order, so you can follow along.
- Insert PDF and scale
- Adjust grid and grid lines
- Insert DWG and adjust grid
- Modeling footings Part 1
- Modeling footings Part 2
- Modeling walls using wall layout
- Modeling columns and slabs
- Modeling columns beams and slabs
- Modeling curves and thickened parts
- Introduction to Organizer
- Pour numbers with Organizer
- Planning and estimation with Organizer